Enduro Shield Glass Protective Coating DIY Kit 125ml (Covers up to 8 sqm's)
EnduroShield's easy clean protective coating creates an ultra-long lasting shield on all glass surfaces, reducing cleaning time by up to 90%. EnduroShield helps protect against staining, build-up and etching from:
- Soap scum, body oils, lime scale, dirt, and grime
- Salt, and chlorine spray
EnduroShield is an ultra-thin transparent coating that completely adheres to the glass surface and provides protection that will repel both water and oil based stains. Similar to a non-stick fry pan, cleaning is made easier using only water and a mild detergent or with a microfiber cloth. No longer is scrubbing with harsh toxic cleaners needed, EnduroShield makes cleaning a breeze. The superior protection also helps prevent the build-up of mould and harmful bacteria, promoting a germ free environment.
EnduroShield Glass Coating can be applied to all new or existing glass surfaces. Ideal applications include:
- Shower Doors
- Glass Railings & Fencing
- Exterior Windows
- Glass Backsplashes
- Automotive Windshields
- Glass Roofs
- Marine Glass
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Makes cleaning a breeze - a regular wipe over with a microfiber cloth is all it takes, making EnduroShield ideal for shower doors
- Reduces Cleaning Time - reduces cleaning time by up to 90%
- Superior Protection - against staining and etching from soap scum, hard water and lime scaling
- Suitable For New Or Existing Glass Surfaces
- 'Once Only' Application - permanently* bonds to the glass. Revitalizer products not required
- UV Stable
- Environmentally Friendly - eliminates the need for harsh chemicals
Should any of our products not perform as they should and/or for product specific warranty periods please contact Kewco Products 08 8298 2555 or email@example.com. Please ensure you have proof of purchase receipts or invoices.
Enduro Shield Warranty
Extensive testing has proven EnduroShield to last beyond 10 years, enabling a genuine 10-year limited warranty on all new glass surfaces. A 3-year limited warranty is provided for application to existing glass surfaces, however this does not infer the coating will stop working after this period.