The Eco Bidet S200 is a great bidet product and comes equipped with all the features you may need in a bidet plus more. There is no other bidet on the market which can match the Eco Bidet S300 when it comes to features vs price. Actually the S200 it is the cheapest and most affordable certified bidet on the Australian market
It has most or even all the features you will find in a premium bidet at double or triple the price. Product Brochure Download the S200 Bidet Brochure.
- rear wash and feminine wash
- heated seat for those cold winter mornings
- air bubble infusion into the water stream to achieve a better cleaning and conserve water consumption
- energy efficient will learn the weekly usage patters to save energy
- you can adjust the nozzle position to the spot where it suits you best no need to adjust yourself to reach the nozzle
- child option , if selected the bidet will reduce the water pressure and nozzle position by half in order to adjust for a much gentler wash suitable for a child.
- the bidet runs a self cleaning procedure before and after every user of the nozzle to maintain a higher hygiene standard.
- water pulse and massage option for an enhanced bidet experience
- quick release to detach the main body of the bidet in order to clean properly under and around it.
The Eco Bidet S200 will fit a wide range of toilets please use the guide below to check if it is suitable for your toilet.
Required measurements :
Size 1 – Measure from front of cistern to front of bowl
Size 2 – Measure inside the bowl, from front to back
For the Eco Bidet S200 to fit on your toilet; Size 1 needs to be 480mm or more & Size 2 needs to be 320 mm or more
NOTE: Close couple toilets or back to wall toilets may require top fixing bolts if there is no access to the bolts under the toilet or a internal fitting kit if there is no access to water supply behind the toilet.
The Eco Bidet S200 it is a certified product compliant with Australian Standards Watermark & Electrical Certifications.
Should any of our products not perform as they should and/or for product specific warranty periods please contact Kewco Products 08 8298 2555 or email@example.com. Please ensure you have proof of purchase receipts or invoices.
View full The Bidet Shop: Warranty Here